Did you have bad af cramps befor BFP

jopascoe

mum to 2 girls an 1 boy
Reaction score
Hi and congrats to all who have got there bfp.
I’m trying for another baby.
AF due today .
Ive had very bad AF cramps , today is the 3rd day. I been checking in toilet to see if she shown her head and wearing a pad
Taken a FRER but it’s a bfn.
I am 11/12 dpo today.

Did any of you have really bad af cramps and go on to get your BFP.

Thanks you

I had more period like cramps in the few days after I got my bfp, but everyones different. Good luck! :hugs:

I got pregnant 10 years ago by accident w/ my bf at the time but had a MC, but I remember feeling like AF was coming for like 1-2 weeks before it was due. Got a BFN 2 days before AF was due, then got my BFP 2 days after AF was due. Those cramps continued till I lost it around 6-8 weeks pregnant.

My husband and I are now TTC and I have had those same cramps for over a week now also w/ sore nipples and other symptoms. Hoping!

I am currently 12dpo, with my BFP, and have been having cramps since 9dpo. It’s so worrying, but it is also perfectly normal to have them and yours could be implantation cramps? Good luck

Im 10 dpo today with my bfp I had mild af type cramps since 3 dpo , they have gotten worse since 6 dpo :thumbup:

Yep! I had them thinking my period is coming. Worst part i had a really heavy milky discharge n everytime id think shes here. Decided to test after 2 weeks no period n came out BFP. Dnt loose faith Good luck

Me too ladies!

Me period was 4 days late.. but right a day or two before it was due I had bad cramping. And milky discharge as well! It was sooo weird!:dohh:

I tested yesterday and I got BFP within seconds! Soooo excited!:cloud9:

Still cramping a little and feeling little uncomfortable, but so happy.:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->