Did you just know????

Kentgal

Reaction score
As above really???

Ive know the past 2 times but unfortunatley ive had 1 MC and 1 Chemical but am now only 6DPO and just know I am again -Or i'm crazy i hear you say!! ha ha

Would love to hear other peoples stories xx

I didn't have a clue with my first, but with my second I just knew and took a test a full week before AF was due and had a BFP. With my third it was similar in that I kinda knew that there was something going on inside, and took a test which came back +ve. The wierd thing about that one was the fact that I hadn't had a period for about 18 months, so doing an HPT seemed a little pointless, but I had a gut feeling that something was up. I had to go for a dating scan 4 weeks later because of the fact that I had no dates of LMP to go from, and it turns out that I must have POAS when I was about 2 anna half to 3 weeks pregnant! I guess I'm incredibly lucky that I have very compliant wee wee!

i knew both times, with my 1st i woke up and said to hubby "im pregnant" he said "have you done a test" i said "no" so we went the family planning clinic that day and i was right. with my 2nd i hadnt had a period for 4 months and i was sat in a cafe having lunch with a friend and i said to her "OMG im pregnant" just like that it came over me so on the way home that evening i picked up a HPT and there were 2 strong lines. and i went for a dating scan and i was 5weeks+4 days.

OOOOoooo, I want that to happen to me!!! xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->