Did you know?

:dohh:Doesn't Everyone Know that?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:(i did not know that):rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

yep! guys have em between there legs an women get stuck we the fuckers 24/7 :rofl:

I knew that men have estrogen and women have testosterone just different levels and we both have prolactin..chemical in the brain that aids in stimulating milk production. So many differences, yet not quite similar in many ways. I also found out that women have one more rib than men..most people already knew that, but I didn't! My mom has two extras.

Well fancy that!

and Yvanne That was halarious!!

Oh and the women have balls comment ... hell yes how the hell you think we get our own may all the time lol!!

xxx

:lol: Imi... I guess I have 2 pair cause My husband is always asking if he can have his back......... :rofl:

yeah in puberty if you end up with too much testosterone you'll end up with spots and acne but if you get too estrogen your skin will be fine but you will end up with a pair of temporary boobs (if your a guyy that is) trust me i know lol I never had any spots as a teenager but did have the begining of a fine pair of breasts for a few weeks will admit it did freak me out a little, went to the docs who told me what was happening and that not to wonder there would be no need for a brassiere lol.

I guess the extra dose of estrogeon i got during puberty is the reason i seem to get on with women better than guys i have no male friends just female ones

I saw something on TV about adolescent boys with breasts...interesting. Think I could use a shot of estrogen about now....no a/f for three months and I have an appt. to get my lip waxed. LOL The shit we women go through!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->