Did you labour day or night

laura109

Reaction score
Hi all hope you had a fab Xmas!! 3 days overdue here lol. Went ten days last time and was induced. Just wondered what times your labours started. I read most labours are a night time thing. I also have a toddler and read that people's bodies knew not to labour in the day as they were looking after other children. I thought this was the best section to ask in as you have babies already
😁 thank you x

DS1 I went into labour just after midnight on July 9. He was born via EMSC July 11 at 4.03am. DS2 I went into full labour at 9am on April 4 (didn't get any early labour), he was born at 1:20pm April 4. DS3 I started having early labour just after midnight on Oct 2 (been niggly all day so knew it was going to happen), full labour at around 6am and he was born the same day at 1:30pm. I think my body went into labour with DS2 and DS3 at those times so I could get away from them and have some 'me time'. :rofl:

All 3 of mine e I have started labour early hours of the morning,! They have all been born at various times though! Good luck I hope it happens soon fir you! Xx

Tea time with all 7! It's like my body was waiting for hubby to arrive home from work lol.

DD1 started labour in the morning she wasn’t born until 6.30pm the next night she was 9 days over due

DD2 again started in the morning she was born 4 hours later after 30 minutes of active labour . She was 5 days early !

Good luck
Hope baby arrives soon for you !! Xx

First I laboured during the night

Second my waters went at 5pm and contractions started a few hours later but I had a urgent elective section so didn't actually labour but would have been evening/nightime

My waters broke at 5am, contractions started an hour later at 6am and she was born 14:05 or 2:05pm.
She‘s my first and was 12 days early.

Hi,

I remember you from being on here while having my eldest, we were in the same birth month group.

My first was 41+1 and labour started during the day and went on for days and nights.

My second started at tea time at 40+6 and she was born early hours of 41weeks.

Hope it starts soon!

DS1 started early labour in the morning around 7am on my due date 21st December, he was born 3.17am 24th December

DS2 labour started at 6pm with my waters breaking and I was 4cm but he didn't progress quickly, he was a forceps and vacuum delivery at 6.15am

DD was a planned C-section and she was born at I went into theatre at 8.20am but I needed 3 spinals and there was more complications so she was born at 10.30am

Good luck
Hope baby arrives soon for you:hugs:Xx

I was induced at 10 days overdue with my first. with my second my water broke at around 2:30 pm at 3 days overdue. normally it would be almost time for the schoolrun but it was a PD day so I had my big girl home with me thankfully as I was leaking loads and loads of water for hours and that had been my biggest anxiety, that I would go on the schoolrun! my contractions started a couple hours later so I had plenty of time to get everything sorted away. big contractions came around 6 pm we got to the hospital at 7:15 and baby was born by 7:40 ! might as well have homebirthed as there was no time for pain meds, I wasn't even properly checked in and we went home shortly after the birth !

4 of my 5 were natural labors... 1 started in the afternoon, and 3 started at night.

My waters went at 3am with my first but I laboured for 38 hours so saw a couple of daytimes lol.

With my second mild and irregular contractions started around 10am, stronger/more regular from 8pm and laboured until 5am. :)

Both mine started about 11pm and they were born 26 hours later! First was 3 days overdue and the second 7 days. Hope you don't have to wait too much longer ☺

Thanks ladies. I gave birth to an 8lb 3oz boy very quickly last night. 28th Dec at 5.17

First 3 started in the middle of the night. Like 2-3 am. #4 started around 7 pm and she was born at 7 am

With my first, my contractions started when I got up for work (yes I went to work that morning) at 6am and DS1 was born at 12:40am the next morning.
With my second, my contractions started at 6:30am and she was born at 1:20am.
With my third, my labor started at 7pm and she was born at 8:30am.
With my fourth, labor started at 8pm and he was born at 8:30pm the next day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->