Did you subconsciously know something was wrong when you MC?

firstly,I'm sorry for all your losses. I knew I felt different before I miscarried, was really worried that something just wasn't right and kept putting it down to having ttc for so long before falling pregnant and was just being over anxious whereas with my first the pregnancy was a surprise. Also there was a large gap between my first child and ttc for a second and put down the reason I didn't feel right about the pregnancy to just not remembering what it was like first time, but I guess deep down I knew something wasn't right.

When I had my miscarriage I think I did subconscieously know.

We only knew for 2 weeks before I did MC, and the whole time I was worried I would lose the baby (this was the first time I had been pregnant) as my nan had a few MC's, my mum had a still born and my sister had a MC. I thought it was going to happen to me.

Then the night before I MC I had a dream that I lost my plug, started bleeding and then lost the baby. And later on the next day it happened, I got no pain or anything, just heavy bleeding.

When I got pregnant for the second time I never once felt nervous or worried at all that i'd lose the baby, which suprised me considering what had happened 4months earlier. 9months later I had my little girl.

Im not sure if it's possible to know, but it seemed that way im my case.

xXx

I think I knew even from the start...when we got the pregnancy test which came positive my husband was really excited and I told him to calm down and not to let himself get too excited because something could go wrong...then later on I started to feel pain in my side and went to the docs who said it was normal but I knew something wasn't right and insisted he take me seriously. He did eventually and we found out the baby hadn't developed past 7 weeks and I should have been almost 12 weeks at that point.
It was heart breaking because we wanted it so much but it's like I already knew it would happen.

Maybe women's intuition is stronger than most people give it credit for?

Big hugs to everyone who's trying for a baby after a loss....it's never easy to potentially put yourself through it all again!

xxx

I think I could tell as well.
I naturally MC'd at 5 weeks after getting really strong symptoms pretty much from day one.
Boobs went back to normal, morning sickness pretty much went and I went from being very sure I was pregnant to only feeling about 40% sure I was.
Started bleeding a few days later then went to docs to confirm because I knew it wasn't right at all.

i knew there were odds that we might lose it, and i was so sick i wasn't able to eat much, so i was worried the baby wasn't getting enough nutrients. i kept asking my husband if he thought the baby would be okay, and he was saying he had a good feeling about it. i guess that was my subconscious side that was making me uneasy, but i'd never been preggo before.

yes i think i always knew, i had faint lines and no symptoms and when i told people (before 12 weeks-wont be doing that again!) i kept saying that i dont feel pregnant, and when i had spotting at 6 weeks i hadnt worried until i had lighter blood and had a scan booked at 8 weeks, the morning of the scan sitting in the waiting room, i knew, it had never felt real like my first pregnancy.

I think I did, I have always had stomach pain that they could never get to the bottom of.

I had cramps all the way through the early few weeks, they settled down then at 7 weeks had another day of cramps I would have said bad ovulation pain, if i hadnt of know i was pg, but it made me panic :shrug:

I rang the Dr who sent me to the early Pregnancy Unit the next day I had a scan I was 7+4, but my baby had not grown since 5 weeks, there was a chance my dates were out as i didnt know when I had ovulated but I just knew, it had passed.

It was confirmed last Thursday at 8+4 that nothing had changed and i'm booked in for a D&C Monday, whilst it was a massive shock and i'm devastated part of me just knew

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->