Did you wait till you stopped spotting?

Blue_bear

Mum to 1 and 1 cooking
Reaction score
Just wondering what everyone else did after having a M/C?
Im still only just about spotting but want to get :sex: :blush:
Is there a general rule that you should wait or anything?

dont think theres any set rule hun! just when u feel ready i guess and not too uncomfortable =) go have fun hehe xx

I had a D and C so was told to wait. But I didnt feel ready personally for about 6 weeks

I also had an op but my sex drive came back with a vengence!!! 2 days after op I couldn't wait any longer. It was fine and we just took it slowly at first as I was worried it may hurt! I was still spotting at the time

Hi there,

The surgeon said to wait 6 weeks before trying and to use condoms before then. I bled for three weeks after my ERPC and was just so keen to let my body get back to normal i thought it best to wait until then away.

We got back in the sack a day or so after the bleeding stopped and used condoms until the next cycle. I remember reading somewhere that if you conceive too soon and there is still some of the debris there (APOLOGIES,terrible word, but i mean the blood/lining etc) then it can actually affect the next pregnancy so it is best to wait for the bleeding to stop.

Hi there,

The surgeon said to wait 6 weeks before trying and to use condoms before then. I bled for three weeks after my ERPC and was just so keen to let my body get back to normal i thought it best to wait until then away.

We got back in the sack a day or so after the bleeding stopped and used condoms until the next cycle. I remember reading somewhere that if you conceive too soon and there is still some of the debris there (APOLOGIES,terrible word, but i mean the blood/lining etc) then it can actually affect the next pregnancy so it is best to wait for the bleeding to stop.

I was also told to wait for at least one cycle before trying again. Hope that helps. x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->