did your hair change colour?

Clarabell543

Expecting #2
Reaction score
Okay.. this sounds a bit mad but my hair has changed colour. I have about an inch and a half from the roots that is a new colour?! My hair is naturally a mid to dark blonde and i have never dyed it but it seems to be growing through lighter? I spent ages in the mirror thinking is it grey but everyone seems to think it is just a lighter blonde? (I am 27 btw) it does usually lighten in the summer bur that tends to be all over lightness.

Am i talking crap? Going grey? Or is it possible my hair has naturally changed colour?!!!

I think my hairs definitely gone darker!!!

i hadn't noticed my hair change colour, seems it was the same as always x

I used to have bleach blonde hair. It's gotten to a light brown with natural blonde highlights over the years but since having lo my hair is now medium dark brown. I tried dying it blonde but the roots are now very very dark! I'm just going to accept the fact that I am now a brunette and am dying my hair brown this month in order to cover up the blonde dye job lol

I swear I have less gray now...it might be hormones or possibly moving to a house with well water (no chlorine/etc, and we have a softener system). Maybe the water is making my hair look darker? Hard to tell. We moved when I was 7 months pregnant.

I started getting a few gray hairs around the time I found out I was pregnant. I'm sure they aren't noticeable to anyone but me though! I'd wondered if maybe they were from the clomid that I'd taken, but they might be pregnancy related. Otherwise though, yes, other people think it's gotten darker.

I'm not sure about my own hair but my mum's hair went from a dark blonde to and medium brown after she had me! I love my blonde hair and was worried the same would happen to me but so far if it is any darker it's not very noticeable.

its darker, redder, and went from straight to curly !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->