Did your OH act differently 2nd time round?

MummytoLouie

Reaction score
As it says really??

My OH really looked after me first time around (not that he isn't now) but he always checked I was ok and understood why I was tired or grumpy..

This time he seems never mention the pregnancy and says I am being moody and keeps asking why I am so tired???

Anyone else?xxx

Yes and no. 1st pregnancy I wasn't sick. He didn't really get involved as much. He was supportive, but essentially treated me like he always treats me.

This time, I am very sick. He is forced into upping his game. Which is sometimes really great...he can be an absolute life saver some days. Other times it really sucks...he gets resentful because there is a lot of burden on his shoulders caring for me, a toddler, the house, our business and himself all on his own.

So yes and no. Some ways he is the same. Others, he is different. But my two pregnancies have been a night and day comparison.

Yes and no. 1st pregnancy I wasn't sick. He didn't really get involved as much. He was supportive, but essentially treated me like he always treats me.

This time, I am very sick. He is forced into upping his game. Which is sometimes really great...he can be an absolute life saver some days. Other times it really sucks...he gets resentful because there is a lot of burden on his shoulders caring for me, a toddler, the house, our business and himself all on his own.

So yes and no. Some ways he is the same. Others, he is different. But my two pregnancies have been a night and day comparison.

Thanks - yeah see with my son I was sick all the time so maybe it was more noticable and this time its tiredness .... so I just loook lazy!

My husband is totally on board. With #1 we were both out of our place because she was a surprise.

This time it's a planned baby and we worked hard to get here and walking on egg shells until our scan since we lost a baby in December that was due today.

He is very supportive and actually looks at baby things with me and when I said we can use our jogger for baby #2 he insisted on getting a new one since baby needs to be comfortable. We both want this and we both worked hard for this so feel we need to enjoy the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->