Did your Ovulation date change after loss?

Inoue

Mummy to a little girl <3
Reaction score
Abit random, but when you had your first cycle was your ov on the same day as before loss or was it moved forward or backwards?

Only asking as im CD9 today and seem to be getting darker OPK's daily (not possitive, but it's developing) and im getting sticky CM. Could my ov come sooner than once was? it would be great as my crappy LP is only 9 days but just wondered if anyone elce came across this? :shrug:. Im guessing my ov will be in approx 3-4 days which will make me C13 - 4 days before my standard ovulation.

Any help or reassurance would be great! Thanks :hugs: xx

Sorry, I don't have an answer as this is my first cycle after mc, but I'm wondering the same thing! I've read on other threads that mc has changed their cycles and OV day. I'm CD 14 right now, and prior I usually OV'd on either CD 17 or 18 so I'll know in a couple days if it changed it for me.

^^ Its a stange one isnt it! Keep me updated though, will be interesting to see if your date stays the same :-k

Hi I have just had my first O after my MC and I O early I should have O this weekend but I O Sun/Mon thats a week befor I should So I would say yes but every one is different I only have a 25day cycle so my MC has put me right out this cycle Keep testing. Sometimes mine don't get darker untill the evening one as I havent drunk much because I test about 9pm and at 7am.

Good luck

alot of people dont OV at all themonth straight after a MC - I didnt. I did however after one AF and i have just had my BFP. This OV was exactly where it always was before the MC xxx good luck xxx

I had a mmc at 12 weeks. Naturally mc on the 4th may. Bled for 2 weeks but then had af on the 6th June. Now first prob cycle was 6 june till the 5th July with o day cd 17. Before loss i was 28 - 29 cycle with a 14-15 o day.

I had 27-28 cycles with O about CD16. I MC 06/12 naturally, on 06/22 my HCG was still 15, on 06/29 I had another blood draw and it was 0, but low and behold I had a + digital OPK on 06/29. I had been using digitals since around 06/19 after I had a - HPT, just to "do" something. I know on 06/28 around 2pm the digital was negative, but on 06/29 around 430p it was a smiley face, I retested at 8p that night 06/29 and it was negative again. I would think my AF was due arounf 07/14, we did BD so I guess I am in the TWW now, 6DPO.

Thanks for the replys!! I had some EWCM today so will do a OPK within the next hour ~ hopefully ovulate in the next 3 days :winkwink:

All the best sammy, hope thw TWW goes quick and you get a shiney BFP at the end of it :haha: xx

My cycles are now totally messed up. Before I had a 28 day cycle but now it varies. Last month I had a 26 day cycle & o'd on CD14. This month I'm on CD19 and am ovulating today/tomorrow :cry:

I've been wondering this too. I hope not as I know my cycles so well!!! Good luck everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->