Did your parents freak out?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xgem27x

Reaction score
Hey, I'm 17 and pregnant!

I haven't told my mum I am pregnant, and my boyfriend hasn't told his parents either.

I'm scared about telling my mum because I know she will be hurt and disappointed, but in the long run I think she will be able to get used to the idea

My boyfriends parents have told my boyfriend many times that if he gets a girl pregnant, they will disown him, he will have no where to live and he will lose his job (he works for his dad) ...so he is petrified of telling his parents because he doesnt want to lose everything

His parents are quite nasty people and these may not be just threats, I do think that they may disown him and kick him out

Does anyone have any stories to share about what happened when they told their parents they were pregnant?

Did anyone get kicked out of their home by angry parents?

Anyone got any advice on how to break the news to your parents?

Please leave some messages!

Thanks x

You might get more answers if you post in the teen pregnancy section! :) Good luck, and welcome to the forum!

I think parents say things like that to deter you from getting pregnant. In reality they should accept it, it will just be a shock. My mum and dad were shocked when my brother told them his gf was pregnant, he was older than 17, but they still thought he was too young. Dont worry, parents have unconditional love for their children, no matter what happens, they should always support you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"