Didn’t think I would be posting again in here!!!

nicoley

Reaction score
So CD 17 which was last tuesday dtd where hubs has been pulling out...annnnd he didn’t..I took a test today to check by chance if there is anything and I swear I see a suuuuuuper faint something..I will test with fmu tomorrow morning.
Y’all likely won’t see it it’s soooo faint.

A51932D5-316E-49DE-A2B4-22B5B43CC851.jpeg

Haha why didn’t you think you’d be posting again with the pullout method? Lol ;)

hope you get the outcome your heart desires!!

We also have have a a lot of kids 26 girl, 20 boy, 10 boy, 8 boy, 6 boy and 3 yr twin boys so hubs was feeling done and didn’t want anymore.
We were done having kids after my 20 yr old son that he had a vasectomy and 10 years later I expressed wanting one more baby so he got a reversal and thankfully it worked but just one more baby obviously turned into more then that lol.
Our 10 year old boy was a foster child we had that came into our care that we fell in love with and adopted...the other babies came after that..
So I see where he feels we are done as we are blessed.
If this does come back positive today I’m unsure how I’m going to go abouts telling him

Well of course the last test I have I would say is defective. It’s looking like there is a bubble on the area where the test line should be..

Do you have a pic of your test?

Lighting is poor and I’m in a area with no data. I’m hoping to stop for a few more tests this morning and heading home to wifi so I post ASAP.

Should clarify super slow data that’s not allowing me to post pictures.

yeah i've got a couple of those "I'll pull out" babies LOL. I see something faint but it could just be the lighting.

Hmm.... Maybe possibly on the dried completely one but I can't see anything on the earlier pics yet ...

I can’t for the life of me get a decent lighting at my house..it’s either to dark or to bright lol:

I see a line on the last picture where test is dried. Hope its not a evaporation line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->