Didn't know where to post..

xOMichaelaOx

Reaction score
So I am very confused at the moment.. I don't track ovulation, and have never really taken notes of anything to do with it before :haha: I stopped taking my pill 5-6 months ago, which i started after having previously had Jadelle for nearly 3 years. I'm not sure how long my cycles usually are, but the last 2 AF i can remember were 19th March, and 21st of April. I'm trying to figure out whether or not i'm late this month, as i have been having strange preg symptoms, but BFN tests. Can anyone help this newbie? :haha: TIA xx.

Based on the length of your last cycle you should be due around tomorrow. But its hard to tell whether you have an irregular cycle or a longer cycle based on just one month. You may still be pregnant but wait a few more days before you test again.

I have a cycle app that says this is cycle day 33? If that helps? I think it's about time I start taking notice of these things! Lol!

Yes that's right. And on your last cycle af arrived on day 34. Its a pain keeping track of these things! I have a longer cycle and its sometimes irregular so I kind of keep track so I know when to expect af because I'd hate to be caught unprepared!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->