Didnt realize all the angel babies...

DollFaceJessi

Pregnant with a princess
Reaction score
I have to keep a box of tissues next to my computer because I read everyones signatures. "Our angel born sleeping, said goodbye five months ago, ect..." and it tears me up. I too, have and two miscarriages. One was from a rape, and one was more recently. I wanted both of my babies. I thought I was the only one who still talks often about my angel babies. I am now twenty weeks pregnant and cant get my angel babies off of my mind. I know the stress is bad on my Lola, so please share your thoughts on coping with miscarriage. It could really help, thanks. :)

Hi!
Congrats on your pregnancy but I am also so sorry for your losses and what you have been through. I had a mmc last Dec. We had been ttc for over a year, and we have now found out that part of the problem could have been DH's meds. Anyway we were so excited and so booked an early scan appointment, which is where we found out that baby had died a couple of weeks before.

I chose to wait for nature which took weeks and weeks. I then didn't stop bleeding so had to have surgery in the end anyway which was what I had wanted to avoid. It was such a hard thing to deal with anyway and feels like it has just been drawn out over months which has made it even harder.

Today AF has come, which is my first proper one since all of this has happened. I guess it signifies that we can start again, but also feels like we are back to square one again also.

The last 2 weeks have been really tough and I have been so so down about the miscarriage. I know it will get easier but you can't go through something like this and come out the other side without being changed somewhat. We held our own little cremation for baby at home and have buried the ashes at my dads grave, so we have a place to go to now which is comforting.

I hope you are ok. Hugs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->