didnt think i could be more confused

Goingmental

Reaction score
Ok im on cd32 last af was november 25th, took clomid days 2-6 and got what i thought was a pos opk on the 8/9th. So yesterday thinking i was out and af was being a fool i started taking norethisterone to bring it on but today ive had ewcm!! Never had it before i go from bone dry to lots of thick creamy cm. Does anybody know what ewcm means at this late
Stage? Is it possible i was wrong and im ovulating now? And if so what affect will norethisterone have should i bother to bd? Desperate please help at my age everyday feels like im losing a year xxxxx

Ok im on cd32 last af was november 25th, took clomid days 2-6 and got what i thought was a pos opk on the 8/9th. So yesterday thinking i was out and af was being a fool i started taking norethisterone to bring it on but today ive had ewcm!! Never had it before i go from bone dry to lots of thick creamy cm. Does anybody know what ewcm means at this late
Stage? Is it possible i was wrong and im ovulating now? And if so what affect will norethisterone have should i bother to bd? Desperate please help at my age everyday feels like im losing a year xxxxx

Are you temping? That would be the way to tell if you ovulated or not. A positive OPK only tells you if you have a surge. Usually (but not always) you will O after about 10 days after your last Clomid tablet. I really would not recommend taking ANY medication to bring on your period as there is always the chance that you could be pregnant. Usually Drs will only prescribe that if you've had a blood test to confirm that you definitely are NOT pregnant.

Thanks for replying trying4four ive done so many opk and hcg dont think i can pee for a week all neg and my doc point blank refuses a blood test she says normal tests are enough and i should have gotten bfp by now if i was,shes no help at all. I did have a temp spike around 8th that has stayed above cover line but stopped temping a few days ago as thought i was out. Ewcm and pain on my left side has got me beat xxxx

Well, I wouldn't take any medication to induce your period. I'd start temping again and see where you are at. When I temp, I can stop after three high temp days and then again when I expect my period (I have a 12 day luteal phase) so missing a few days shouldn't hurt. If you're in the mood, I'd take advantage of your EWCM just in case. I don't know how old you are but I know in another post you said it was a bit of a concern. I'm almost 40 so I can sympathize.

Not going to take any more meds an see what happens its scary having such a long cycle. Years ago when i was young lol and before the depo my cycles were text book. Ill give bd a go, since ttc the only thing that cheers me up is my oh face when i say its a good time lol bless him hes knackered xxx

I can sympathize about long cycles. Mine can go into the 40+ day. It's great when you aren't TTC. FX'd for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->