Didn't think I'd be over here again so soon! Hello :)

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
Hello :) I'm Becca, and it doesn't seem like 5 minutes ago that I was last here! We decided to start TTC #3, when our youngest turned 4 months old.. She's now 6 months, and we're pregnant! :D It took us over a year to fall pregnant with Poppy-May, so I'm so shocked that it has happened so soon with this baby.. I don't think it has fully sunk in yet! Very excited though, so is DH. :)

I hope all you ladies are well? Looking forward to sharing our pregnancy experiences together. :flow: x

Congratulations! I remember you from the other forums your oldest and my daughter are about the same age! H&H 9 months!

I'm absolutely gutted, tested this morning twice and negative both times.. Think I must be having a very very early miscarriage 😭💔 just waiting to bleed now. :cry: :cry: :cry:

So sorry, it does sound like a chemical if your tests have gone completely negative. Big hugs :hugs: Lots of ladies on here say that you are very fertile after a chemical so hopefully you'll get a sticky BFP soon xxxxxxxx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->