Diet classes?

2nd time mum

Reaction score
Some of you may remember I have posted here before saying how determined I was to lose weight, which I am, but have a huge problem in that I love food and have never stuck to it.

So here I am 10 months after having LO and I'm HUGE!!! So last night I ended up joining Weight Watchers class. This is the first time I have ever planned to lose weight joining a class and am interested to know anyone else's experiences of diet classes? Did it help you more than doing it alone?

Thanks

I'm a Slimming World member and I definitely do better if I go to class and stay for the whole session. I have only popped in to get weighed for about the last 6 weeks (various valid reasons mixed with lame excuses :blush:) and I've maintained my weight for 5 whole weeks now - better than gaining I suppose but nowhere near as good as losing the weight I'm supposed to be!!

Classes can go a bit 'Marjorie Dawes' at times but I just find it funny, I get good ideas for meals or other peoples tips and tricks and it really is inspiring to see others do well.....

I think I've just talked myself into getting back to class properly and to stop messing about pretending to be following the plan :rofl:

I'm doing WW but the online program versus going to a class. I do love the program though! :) there's a WW support group thread in here if you're interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->