• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

difference between evap and faint bfp?

hopingforit

Reaction score
I have been taking HPTs for like 4 days with nothing showing up. Today I took one with FMU and within the 10 minute mark, I could've sworn I saw the faintest of lines. I got left and came back about an hour later and while still really faint, there is a line that is clear to the eye. I'm thinking it might be an evap but I can't tell though if the line is gray or not. I've had weird symptoms this month - no sore boobs (usually very sore) - very light bleeding 5 days ago with AF due to come between yesterday and tomorrow. I'm probably just completely crazy to even think this could be a BFP. I had an evap once a couple of months ago but it was clearly grey and the line was thinner than it should have been. Anyone with line eye or tweakers please help me out here? Last time I got the evap, AF started the next day. I just really don't want to get my hopes up. I use Wondfo HPT and I've used probably 50 and only got 1 evap so far. Also, I'm including one with an OPK that has a clear line so you can see that the HPT line is in the right place and is the right thickness. I think my body is just trying to screw with me...sigh. So, can anyone tell me if they see any pink at all? or if it is probably an evap? Thanks so much!

EDIT: I just realized that the pictures I took kinda suck...you can't see the line well...hopefully someone can help me :) Sorry about that!

Attachments

• my pics 066.jpg
    my pics 066.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 66
  • my pics 065.jpg
    my pics 065.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 58
From what I understand, and someone correct me if I'm wrong, but evap lines happen when the test is drying. After the allotted time frame.

I was sure I had an evap line with a dollar tree test, so I tested with a clear blue digital literally thirty minutes later, and it said pregnant. 12 dpo. That was all at about 2 in the afternoon, I had used my first morning urine with another clear blue digital that same morning and it said not pregnant. Shows how fast your levels can change!
:)

I was sure I had an evap line with a dollar tree test, so I tested with a clear blue digital literally thirty minutes later, and it said pregnant. 12 dpo. That was all at about 2 in the afternoon, I had used my first morning urine with another clear blue digital that same morning and it said not pregnant. Shows how fast your levels can change!

I really just don't want to get my hopes up. DH and I have been TTC for 14 months and this month is just really weird for me...but I'm afraid that as soon as I get my hopes up, :witch: will show her ugly head. I have been checking CP (bad me...I shouldn't) but it goes up and down and feels closed then slightly open and back again.....I know some girls on here are good tweakers or have good line eye and can tell me if I am crazy or not lol. I made this my relaxing month so we gave up really "trying" so I only used OPKs on day 10/14/15/16. 10 was negative, 14 almost positive, 15 and 16 negative. So, I ovulated between day 11-14 and I always get AF 12 days after a positive OPK so I would be between 11-14DPO...I'm not sure.

Congrats on your bfp! :)

I think I can see something... and I know the feeling of checking constantly too! Good luck!:flower:

You just gave me some hope :hugs:

I can definitely see something but I can't tell if it has colour or not.
I had a some nasty evaps on ICs (that showed up before the time limit) a couple of cycles ago and that's scared me away from them. But I got the evaps using water too.

If you've used lots from the same batch without evaps then I'd say it's looking good.
FX this is the start of your BFP!

I can definitely see something but I can't tell if it has colour or not.
I had a some nasty evaps on ICs (that showed up before the time limit) a couple of cycles ago and that's scared me away from them. But I got the evaps using water too.

If you've used lots from the same batch without evaps then I'd say it's looking good.
FX this is the start of your BFP!

Thanks for your answer!

It's so light that I can't tell if it has color either. :(
I have 5 left out of 20 that I have used from the package and this is the first one to get a line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"