Difference in tests

hajis-sweetie

Loving being a mummy!
Reaction score
Hi all,

well I am only 12DPO, but this is usually when I start bleeding as my LP is only 11 days. I tested twice yesterday with a Clearblue Digi and had 2 BFPS!!! I also tested with 2 FRER, got 2 faint lines but I think they disintegrated.

So, today I have again used 2 CB Digi's and have again got 2 BFP's. I tried also with 2 CB plus ones but the tests didn't even work (no line in control window).

I am so nervous and happy and nervous again. Which tests are the most sensitive? Anyone out there that can help me?? I sound neurotic I know but this TTC lark is a confusing time.

If its any help...I use the Clear blue digital OPK. This month when i got my positive smiley face i tested again with cheap alternative. The cheap one said negative. I'd say a positive is definately a positive.

I have heard a negative can be wrong a postitive never can!!

Sound like a good xmas will be had at your house this year !!!!!!!!

I'm not gonna say congratulations as not jinxing you....( even tho a BFP IS A BFP!!!!!!!but you know i mean it )xxxxxxxxxx

Hey hun...

I swear by FRERs and i think most would agree with me. Ive just had my BFP and realised that my SMU is stronger than my FMU..this wasnt the case when i found out i was pregegrs with my 1st. Could this be the case with your FRERs maybe?!

I only like CB digis as the CB with blue dye ones tend to have a lot of evaps so i wouldnt trust them at all.

A lot like the superdrug ones as they're sensitive but ive read a lot of threads with evaps on these too.

After all that rambling i would stick to FRER and CB digi :thumbup:

(i hope to see you in 1st tri as soon as you can get your confirmation :winkwink: )
xxx

If you have got your :bfp: with a clear blue digital then i think its safe to say your pregnant hun so congratulations.
The other tests that didnt have the control line are obviosuly fault.
Merry christmas.xx

you sound so funny hun, really how many bfp's do you need to see before you believe it?

congratulations, try relax and enjoy it xxxx

If you have got your :bfp: with a clear blue digital then i think its safe to say your pregnant hun so congratulations.
Merry christmas.xx

LAURA GET BACK TO WORK !!:dohh:

Thank you guys. I was gonna go and see my doc, but I think it's far too early? I am literally just under 4 weeks but I think his confirmation will make me believe it?? If I keep this up he'll put me on valium! Oh and by the way this was the first month we stopped, yes stopped, using Conceive Plus. Don't know if thats anything to do with it or it was the BD'ing on the sofa???!!!

Merry christmas.xx

LAURA GET BACK TO WORK !!:dohh:

ha ha ha i cant be bother today. :coffee:
How you doing hunny, Feeling anything yet????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->