Different Color Nipples...?

YoungOptimist

Just Waiting
Reaction score
So, I woke up this morning and was changing my shirt infront of my mirror and noticed that my left nipple is very red and my right is a light pink. My areolas look completely normal though. I had my breasts examined not long ago either and they seem to be fine, just hurt a ton. Could the change in color be due to BCP? It's freaking me out because the left one is so noticably darker. ?

did you recently have a child? some people do lose their pigments over the years.

The change in hormonal balance from the BCP might have caused it. If they don't change back defo pop to your Dr :flower:

The change in hormonal balance from the BCP might have caused it. If they don't change back defo pop to your Dr :flower:

That's what I'm thinking. It completely tripped me out though. But I went on the inactive week and they went back to normal. My boobs are still incredibly sensitive, but who knows with my body. When it's not one thing, it's another. Poor me. :haha:

one day my right one was darker than my left - and it stayed that way. All exams are normal. The right one also seems to have more nubbies on the nipple part than the left too

I am just unevenly colored :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->