Different symptoms, different gender?

Mrsmac02

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Those who have multiple children, did you feel differently with different genders?

With DS, I felt pretty well the whole time besides a little short lived nausea in the evenings around 8 weeks. My skin was great, I wanted to eat for Britain, I wasn't tired.

This time, my skin is dry and spotty, I feel like I constantly have a hangover (headache, nausea) and I'm shattered.

I still have a hunch this is another boy though if the shuttles theory is anything to go by, but just curious! X

So far both my pregnancy are completely different with my first I just 'knew' he was a boy. This time I've no clue but I'm still leaning towards another boy (maybe because if love another) but I guess I'll find out in March.

Defo different. With my with daughter I was extremely tired straight away, achy/tender boobs and nausea, I was sick on a couple of occasion. I craved sweet things early on too, by the end it was just ice all the time. Oh and my hair was greasy all the time no matter how much I washed it.
With this one (although it's early days, not sure of my dates yet) I have zero symptoms apart from a little more tired in the evening after a full day running around after my daughter. No sickness, no sore boobs, my hair is lovely and shiny, Infact I don't feel pregnant at all. Xx

Ice! What's that all about? I have been crunching ice for the last few days, seems to help a bit with the sickness x

I have a girl and 2 boys. My pregnancies with all were almost identical. I honestly didn't notice anything different from boy to girl. The only difference I had with my last prenancy(boy) was I suffered from really bad migraines. I am pregnant again and so curious if it's a boy or girl. Would be so nice for dd to get a sister:) But if it s a boy I'll be thrilled too. My 2 boys are such sweet hearts:) Wishing you a H&H 9 months

My pregnancies have been pretty similar to each other so far, although I was much hungrier with this guy. :)

This pregnancy so far is very similar to when I was pregnant with my son, no spots, no sickness just tired. With my daughters I was sick every morning noon and night lol, face covered in spots, just feeling like total shit :( but then every pregnancy is different eh and some people might have the opposite xxxx

Mine couldn't have been more different. With my DD I felt great, no morning sickness or fatigue. I did have a bitter taste that lingered in my mouth all the time in the first trimester that I had to constantly eat to keep away the nasty taste so I ended up gaining a lot of weight with her. Her heart rate was always 140-150 bpm and never changed much. She was - and still is - always calm. She would only kick as much as she had to in later pregnancy and when you would try to feel her kicks, she would stop.

With my DS, I was sicker than a dog. I remember when the nausea first hit me I was like "Whoa! What the heck is this?" because I never had that feeling before. No foods sounded good. I had the bitter taste in my mouth with him too and that didn't help my morning sickness. I ended up with HG with him that lasted from 7 weeks to 15/16 weeks. His heart rate was all over the place. At 9 weeks it was 180 bpm and on the doppler it read anywhere from 130-170 bpm. It shows in him too because he's a hyper little man. He kicked the crap out of my ribs in the third trimester.

This time I don't know what I'm having. I have the bitter taste and some nausea here and there, which I associated with a boy. Some days are worse than others. I'm hungry though which I always associated with a girl, so if I had to guess, I would say more than likely a girl.

Both of my pregnancies had the same symptoms, I felt the same and craved the same foods. One boy and one girl. I feel the same this time too, just more sick.

With my DS, I had a lovely pregnancy from day 1, I had no symptoms to complain about apart from heart burn from the second trimester. I used to drink gavisgon day and night long. I craved savory carbs and junk food like macros and Chinese, pizza, sausage rolls and cheese. Chinese calendar predicted boy.

With my DD I had nausea and morning sickness for several weeks during the first trimester. I also put on much more weight than with my first. I craved sweet food and cakes, Chinese food especially sweet and sour. I also had heart burn again from the second trimester but rennie was plenty and I could wretch trying to take gavisgon. We also used shettles advice when ttc. Chinese calender predicted girl.

This time i have had no real symptoms to shout about. I am just bloated or showing already, it just keeps growing.
I am loving orange juice with bits, pink lady apples and ham or tuna mayo sandwiches with cucumber. Loads of cucumber. According to shettles theory, it could well be a boy, and also Chinese gender charts predict boy.

Time will tell

Ice! What's that all about? I have been crunching ice for the last few days, seems to help a bit with the sickness x

If you crave ice, you could have an iron deficiency.

I'm curious about this too. I have no living children, but this pregnancy is like night and day to my last. I would've had a girl last time, but I still feel like this one is a girl.

I am pregnant with my second boy and my pregnancies have been drastically different. From the level of morning sickness all the way down to the dryness of my skin and everything in between. We have also had to have 5 ultrasounds since we have been considered high risk up until last week and we are completely positive that it's a boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->