Different Symptoms

SorrelGirl

Pregnant with #3!
Reaction score
I know this has probably been posted many times, but I'm curious to see how common it is!

I currently pregnant with 3rd child and I'm 6w3d today.

With my first two pregnancies, I suffered with hyperemesis gravidarium each time and it started from 5 weeks until 21-22 weeks. Both were boys.

So far, I've only had tingly breasts and mild fatigue. No sign of the dreaded HG so far. HCG levels are fine.

I guess my main question or concern is:
For those who have had HG or bad nauseau with one or two pregnancies, did you go on to have other pregnancies without it??

Given my past, I'm terribly scared to go through HG again!

I was about to ask same question.

I didn't have HG with my son but by this time when I was pregnant with him I was vomiting at least twice a day with all day and night nausea.

This pregnancy I vomited all day Monday and have felt ok ever since. Waves of nausea but that's it.

It worries me but I have read that sickness lessens in subsequent pregnancies.

Dont know???? I have a history of mc which is why it worries me.

I feel your pain Taurus!

It's very bothersome to not have any nausea, but I'm hoping it's just a blessing.

Hopefully more people who have experienced this can post!

I hope itw just a a blessing too......a lovely one. Wouldnt it be nice a pregnancy with out feeling like death.

Ive just started a thread asking so hopefully people will post on there also.

I had bad sickness with both of my boys and with my MMC. Every time it started at 6 weeks and with my boys it continued throughout pregnancy. This time, it didn't get bad until 7 week and then stopped suddenly last weekend, so 8.5 weeks. I've just had mild nausea occasionally since then. I was so convinced that something was wrong, so I went for a reassurance scan yesterday and baby is fine! Measured 9 weeks, 1 day and had a strong heartbeat! Looks like I might just be lucky this time!

I had no sickness with my son just really tired. This pregnancy is a little different but not by much. I got nauseous between 6 weeks to 9 weeks and now it's random and mostly in the mornings.

That is the only difference between these two pregnancies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->