Difficult situation?

A

alicemummy

So a friend of mine met a bloke on a dating website, and he started flirting with her etc, and it got a bit "raunchy" (LMAO- her words, not mine!! :rofl: )
Anyway, she finds out he has a girlfriend....and messages her saying theyve been flirting and sending each other rude message (sorry theres no other way to put it! :rofl: !)

Has she done the right thing?! Because now she is getting all sorts of threats of the guy. And hes saying he only said those things to make her feel like she was wanted by someone?!

Men are confusing!

In her words...she had no problem with his girlfriend (obviously, seeing as she didnt know her) and she felt she should of been honest because she knows what it feels like to be lied too...

Advice appreciated :flower::thumbup:

So a friend of mine met a bloke on a dating website, and he started flirting with her etc, and it got a bit "raunchy" (LMAO- her words, not mine!! :rofl: )
Anyway, she finds out he has a girlfriend....and messages her saying theyve been flirting and sending each other rude message (sorry theres no other way to put it! :rofl: !)

Has she done the right thing?! Because now she is getting all sorts of threats of the guy. And hes saying he only said those things to make her feel like she was wanted by someone?!

Men are confusing!

In her words...she had no problem with his girlfriend (obviously, seeing as she didnt know her) and she felt she should of been honest because she knows what it feels like to be lied too...

Advice appreciated :flower::thumbup:

He better tell that crap to someone who is stupid enough to believe it!

I think what she did was great. I wish more women would stick up for each other when it comes to a low down dirty cheating dog. :flower:

Good for her. That's the kind of girl that does the right thing.

Good for her, id hope if my DH was playing away the girl would let me know! xxx

He is just angry he got busted!!! Good for her being a good honest person.

Nice one! I bet he's disgusted haha well done her

personally i dont think it was any of her business!

I think she done the right thing, if i was his girlfriend then id want to know what he was up to!!

I'd have just had a go at him, cut all contact with him and left it at that.

I know that telliing his gf was the right thing, but it could go and has gone a bit wrong. The guy is just angry he's been busted and your friend is worth so much more xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->