Dilemma

S

Serene123

Right, who could've thought babygrows could cause so much hassel?!

3-6 are getting too small (she's too long for them) but in 6-9 she keeps tripping over the ends!! I can't win!!!

The big ones piss her off, the small ones look like they're going to strangle her?!

My sister had that exact problem! She cut (neatly just below the ankle so they didn't loo silly ) the feet of her 3-6 mnths babygrows and my niece wore them with socks until she grew into the 6-9 mnths a little better - it didn't take to long as they grow soooo quick!

xxx

Mine doesn't grow quick, she has been in 3-6m since 8 weeks old :rofl:

My sister had that exact problem! She cut (neatly just below the ankle so they didn't loo silly ) the feet of her 3-6 mnths babygrows and my niece wore them with socks until she grew into the 6-9 mnths a little better - it didn't take to long as they grow soooo quick!

xxx

I didnt think anyone else done that, I always done it with Decs babygros so that he could get extra wear out of them :rofl:

Amelia is too long for most baby grows now shes still in newborn clothes though if they are jeans and dresses lol and still fits in 7 1/2lb baby clothes ???? shes over 12lb now :rofl:

she used to have the turn down mitt grows but her legs got to long for them but they are too big around her belly/body baggy so we tried her in 3-6 months she looks like a drowned rat :rofl:

so we got PJ's with turn down mitts they are fab shes in 0-3 months and they are still massive around the body and baggy on the leg but we solve that problem with putting socks on her feet so her legs dont get caught in the bottoms

she loves her pj's now even though i've turned the mitts up this morning

https://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g216/gemnjoe04/th_RIMG0650.jpg

Alfies in 6-9 and hes just 4 months, he must be huge hehe

i keep meaning to cut the feet off katie's 3-6m ones, she's been in them since 3 weeks! she's really long and skinny so 6-9 will drown her!

If you wanted to buy new ones primark sizes are small. Try the 6-12 month ones from there. Or tescos. Or matalan I think are small too. They're all cheap places too! We cut the feet off a few but I don't like how they look! (silly really)

Caitlyns a midget lol! Her 5 month old friend is bigger than her now.

Cab you buy them without the closed in feet? Jasmine is still in 0-3 months... he he

In H&M they do weird sizes like 2-4 months 4-6 & 6-8 months maybe that might help?? x

:shock:

Oh my lord! I went out and bought 9 month sleepers this past weekend! 6 months is wayyyy too short, they keep busting open in the crotch and her poor toes are crumped up!

I would just cut the feet. You can get them here without the feet in, like ryder said.

Maybe try the 3-6 in Matalan, i find that they come up reeeeally big. Brooke still fits in their tiny baby sleepsuits whereas everwhere else she is either in newborn or 0-3 at a stretch.

Tescos ones seem to come up tight too in the legs so you could try 6-9 in them.

Really annoys me already with baby clothes because you cant just try them on like we do with our clothes in the shop lol

had that prob with summer so she had some little pyjamas???

George at Asda do some sleepsuits without feet and jojomamanbebe also have a few without feet. I have the same problem - my LO is between sizes !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->