Dilemma

quite a simple dilema to solve really...just buy her pyjamas so if pants are too long you can roll them up and they will fit her longer saves u spending money or put her in rompers ones with long sleeves n long legs

We put socks over the ends of the feet so he doesn't trip over them if that makes sense? works pretty well

xxx

H&M is good for long skinny babies...i get lots for Maley from there.....they have lots of two piece sets that are comfy like a babygro and you can mix n match the sizes

Like others had said try H&M for their inbetween sizes x

having same problem toria jack is so diddy to. he has a friend who is just 5 months whos bigger then him.

I did the same as most suggested cut the feet off or looked different brand/store cuz there was always miles of space in the legs and not enough in the body

I have the opposite problem. Poor Thomas's little tummy grows too fast for his legs so we have to turn up all his trousers and his sleep suits hang off the ends :dohh:

Harley is in 3-6 months and has been since she was 2 and a half months old

next sizes always seem 1 size bigger to me their 3-6 months seem like 6-9 so she might be ok in them xx

Kathryn is the same, she's 5 months and already some of her 6 month clothes are getting too small! Our doctor said that she's in the 90th percentile for hight! Luckily she isn't walking so I don't have quite the same problem, but try finding a brand that runs small and get the next size up of those. I don't know if you have circo brand in the uk, but some of their onsies and stuff run small, I just got a 9-12 that was just as big as a 6 month.

Jacob is in 6-9 and after a few washes they seem to be getting to short so now he is in pj's as ive spent a fortune on sleepsuits and he just keeps outgrowing them within a few weeks also 6-9 seemed to swamp him on his belly! :) XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->