DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD here i go again

mandi2205

TTC and mum too two
Reaction score
hiya ladies, my AF has just finished so back to TTC ing and lots of :sex: to come.... anyone with me ??? im looking to O around the 4th nov as my cycle is short at 26 days an worked out my LP at 12 days....2WW coming up again and ready to share and talk experiences xxxx :dust: oh and can i just say what a fantastic site this is , i have made so many cyber buddies ,all so helpfull and caring , we are a lovely lot us women .:hugs::flower:

Hi Mandi. Good luck with the :sex: :D I too have a short cycle - 25/26 days. How have you worked out your luteal phase? I temped last month but found no rise in temperature at all which was slightly depressing. Have come away with work and forgotten to bring my thermometer so have no idea what is going on this month. Just finished my period too so my timings will be about the same as you. Im not back home for :sex: until Friday so hope its not too late. October was a write off with being away - dont want November to be as well!
Have fun!

Hi Mandi. Good luck with the :sex: :D I too have a short cycle - 25/26 days. How have you worked out your luteal phase? I temped last month but found no rise in temperature at all which was slightly depressing. Have come away with work and forgotten to bring my thermometer so have no idea what is going on this month. Just finished my period too so my timings will be about the same as you. Im not back home for :sex: until Friday so hope its not too late. October was a write off with being away - dont want November to be as well!
Have fun!

hiya greenjelly and welcome .. also good luck to you too, i havent exactly worked it out but the average womens cycle they say is 28 days and at that they say your luteal phase is 14 days long and they say ( all i have read on babycenter) if its 26 ya just knock 2 off as the days , i am doing something totally new to me this month just to see by checking my cervix position and CM every day internaly, never been one to explore and it sorta makes me cringe but i have spoken to a few women in here and they swear by it, and your CM changes in consistency when your fertile or about to become fertile, EWCM they call it so am gonna check and wait for that, i also had a ecopic in 2008 and i no from the pain of where they took half my right tube that am ovulating, if your about the same as me you will have gone of now so am workin out 12 days fom the first full day of AF which for me was last weds which will mean sun 4th ill begin being fertile .. hope that helps,but as we all knw no one person is the same and ilness or stress can cause a knock back or a total miss of O, i think that checking your CM would be a good idea as our bodys ant lie, good luck anyways with whatever you do and happy :sex: x ps nice to no ya x

I'm 4dpo in a long and weird cycle, so not at all in sync with you ladies for the month. But I couldn't resist reading and posting something, as this thread has the BEST TITLE EVER. Thanks for making me laugh! :D

I'm 4dpo in a long and weird cycle, so not at all in sync with you ladies for the month. But I couldn't resist reading and posting something, as this thread has the BEST TITLE EVER. Thanks for making me laugh! :D
hahaha thanx phrum , couldnt resist abit of wizard of oz , we are all together in our cycles so no matter where you are we always here to chat, good luck with your TTC journey hunnie x:dust: and hanx for posting :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->