Dip test

dinidani

just a little bit preggo
Reaction score
So 10 days after i had started losing my plug /bloody show i was on antibiotics for 7 days to prevent anything but they dipped my urin it was 3+++ luecasites
1+ protien
5+++++ blood
After the 7 day antibiotics the blood came down to 3+++ but this morning i just tested and its back to being 5++++ i dont feel like i have a infection as they sent of a swob and a specimen and i didnt get a call back so assuming that was all clear now im slightly worried shall i call triarge or wait till monday as got midwive again anybodys personal expeirence xx

I had a urine infection that was completely asymptomatic in early pregnancy, you don't always know. Have you been using midstream urine to test? Is it possible the sample has been contaminated by the loss of plug. It might be worth phoning to check the swab results, some of my tests had to be chased by the midwife they took twice as long as usual to come back

Aparently they call within 3 days if its positive ive had server kidney and liver infection/damage in the past so i kno the pain to look out for but urine has been clear the whole pregnancy and yh midstream its just started to worry me now as its not getting any clearer to whats causing it but was on a strong 7 day cource of antibiotics and dont want my body to build up a resciliance against them just incase xx

My son gets this where his urine is +++ blood but he has no infection. His consultant said lots of people will have some blood in their urine and never know because their urine isn't routinely checked. I would get it touch and let someone know incase they want to do another culture but sometimes it seems to come from nowhere/is nothing to worry about.

I have midwives on monday so eill speack to her then because its only been recently that its shown traces and i have the test as my son needs his testing regularly so i tested mine recently to keep an eye on it but dosent seem to be going away and i just dont kno where it would be coming from xx

I had urine tested twice a week from about 25 weeks due to high BP and I always had at least 1 plus of blood, often 2. They investigated, but eventually seemed to say that it was just me!

The thibg is there wasnt any before the episode of bloody show since then its just off the chart yet no active bleeding or any pain or signs of infection x midwive is seeing me tomorrow and we havw in ohr head that she is going to want me to go into triarge straight away we made a joke that the first 30 weeks went so smoothly that the last 10 weeks where gonna be juggling everything and so far 2 weeks in and balancing iron tablets pain killers server spd and pgp massive bump cupple of episodes of reduced movements bleeding but suprising blood pressure and pulse seems to be normal this pregnancy which was all over the place with ds3 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->