Dipping My Toe In - 6th Baby

LulaBug

Mum of 6
Reaction score
Hi all,

Well...I'm here again. I think I'm 5+3 but not entirely sure. Just sort of guessing at this point.

I had a MMC at the end of July and I didn't have a period after so pretty much conceived straight away.

So far, things seem to be going well so hopefully they keep going the right way. I've got my booking appointment with the midwife but still awaiting hospital appointments and I'm anxious.

21st October is my scan date. I'm hoping I make it to then and there are no problems. It feels like a lifetime away right now.

Oh well, I've got a few more weeks to wait so will take each day as it comes.

I hope that the time goes quickly for you ❤️

So do I. Although in a way it probably will as it's last week before half term and the school weeks always go by quite quickly. I'll count down in this way lol

Good luck hon im sure everything will be fine.

Hopfully I will be joining u soon.
Af due tommorow and then its back to trying.
Really hope I get my BFP and my rainbow baby.
Feels like we been trying for so long.

I'll keep everything crossed for you hun! It's about time you caught that break and that little eggy! I'm rooting for you x

Longest. Trimester. EVER!!!

I have never wanted 3 weeks to pass as quickly as I do right now.

I need to see the baby on the screen and know that everything is OK. This is the worst trimester for me. Until you get to about 7-8 weeks and can then hopefully pick up a heartbeat on the doppler....it really is the worst in terms of being in limbo and just hoping that everything is going the way it is supposed to.

Day by day. Trying to take it this way but it's hard.

It's a week tomorrow til my booking appointment, so I'll count down to that milestone first :D

Thank you for ure kind words hon.
AF was late and didn't show untill Monday at 18dpo urghhh.
Cd5 now as its just gone midnight.
Had my blood results and everything came back normol and doctor thinks I just had a run of bad luck.
Gonna start my opks in the next day or so but not due to ovulate untill day 13 14.
Fingers crossed. I have plenty of pregnancy tests and hopfully I will get my :bfp: this month or very very soon.

Hope ure doing ok.

Positive thoughts of the day....

I am halfway through 1st Tri
So far, nothing untoward has happened.
That coffee was needed lol.
Bed is good :rofl:

Going to try and do this each day to boost morale...it's easy to get sucked in by fears and sadness...i want to try and be positive so yeah...thinking of positive things each day seems a good way to go :)

Congratulations! I'm also pregnant again after a loss and hoping for a very smooth, very fast first trimester! I hate these early weeks, they're just so nerve-wracking :( Fingers crossed for sticky beans for both of us <3

I love how I'm having a pregnancy first in that I actually had to question whether eating Philadelphia cheese is allowed.

It is because it's pasteurised and is more of a spread than a cheese but hey....tickled me that on baby no.6, this a first time question for me. Goes to show there is always something to be learned :rofl:

congratulations Rebaby!!

I truly hope you have a H&H 9 months.

This definitely is an awful trimester in terms of fears of the unknown but here's hoping we both have snuggled in babies :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->