Dipping My Toe In - 6th Baby

Positive thoughts for the day....

I am a day away from being 7 weeks.
Sleep although hard to come by right now, when I do get it, it's more than welcome.
I'm eating healthier because I can't really stomach too much of the bad stuff right now.

I also had my costa today :D

It's like my daily ritual to always have a coffee. I'm trying to curb my caffeine intake so just limiting to my one and only cappuccino and caffeine free diet coke and tassimo pods

I just wanted to stop by and say congratulations! I hope you have a very happy and healthy 9 months!

thanks kiwi!! Congratulations to you too!! I hope you also have a happy and healthy 9 months. Let's hope both our beans are sticky ones x

Positive thoughts for the day.....It is pay day next week and I'm already making a list of things I want to buy and put by for Christmas.

The urge to get the Christmas tree out and turn it into a Halloween tree is unreal. I was thinking via another lady's suggestion that I read on Facebook that I have a massive hedge outside my house...on Halloween, I might bag up sweets for kids to come and help themselves to and just jazz the hedge up a bit with decorations and fake bones etc.

Today, I tested using my cheapies because even at 7 weeks, I'm still a POAS addict. The line was fainter in comparison to last week. I decided to dilute my urine and test to see if i was going through the hook effect. Bugger me sideways....the test went dark again!

Science is crazy! :D

That's so cool with the water dilution and the test!

It blew my mind to be honest. I was a bit of a disbeliever but it surprised me lol. I'll have to take a picture of the tests if they're still out and husband hasn't chucked them away yet.

I'm in costa for my daily ritual before I pick Carys up from nursery. It's actually quite funny. I'll be keeping the nursery in business with my kids alone for the next few years.

Jack starts in January once he turns 2 in December. Carys leaves in July to head off to reception in September but then Jack won't be alone for long because Louise will join the following January. Then I think there's a bit of a gap until September 2023...this baby (all being well) will then join Louise lol!

It's a bit of a running joke that I'm keeping the nursery afloat with my kids lol. Definitely last one for me though.

Enjoy your Costa :)

Lol at keeping the nursery afloat with your kids! :haha:

Popping in to say congratulations and wishing you a H&H 9 months! Best of luck for your first scan!

That’s so funny about keeping the nursery afloat with your kids :lol:

Positive thoughts for the day....

Managed to get myself a slot for an early scan this afternoon. I'm not really sleeping well for worrying and I've still got another 2 weeks to get through til my normal hospital scan. Given that I've got my booking appointment on Friday with the midwife, if there is anything wrong, I'd rather know now so that I can cancel the appointment and do what I need to do without wasting either of our time. But fingers crossed, I'll see something good today. I don't know what I'll do if it is bad news again but I'll cross that bridge if I come to it.

Costa is open til 5pm again now so even if I can't get a coffee beforehand, I'll be able to go with Carys once I pick her up from nursery. She loves a babyccino and the best thing is, they're free :D

Had my scan and all looks good. 7 weeks 1 day, so actually spot on with my ticker. Nice healthy heartbeat 144bpm.

I am so relieved. Hope this baby stays put now :D

We don't have a McDonald's in my town so on the way back, we stopped at the drive thru and i got a double bacon cheeseburger :D

I am heartbroken.

I had a scan 2 weeks ago. Everything was fine. Nice strong heartbeat.

I came for my scan at the hospital today and there was no heartbeat. I am absolutely devasted.

This is my second MMC and this time it is worse. I will be forever haunted by seeing the image of the baby on the screen and there being absolutely no sign of life.

I'm waiting on the medication to get the miscarriage started again. I cannot stop crying. I am absolutely broken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->