Disappearing BFP. Can anyone help?

Lilicat

Mother of two boys
Reaction score
I have been experiencing a lot of symptoms recently so decided to test this morning. I am not completely sure how many days post ovulation I am as we weren't trying but my last period start 26th December.

I first tried with a Clear Blue Digitial and it took ages and finally said "Not Pregnant". I then tried with a cheap internet one and I got a very distinct second line, not blurred or faded at all. I was very happy and started trying to get a decent photo of the test. After twenty minutes or so of messing around trying to get a decent photo the line had disappeared :shrug:

So is that a :bfp: or not? Could anyone help?

DSCN0117.jpg

This is the picture to hopefully show people what I mean (I hope you can actually see it as I don't know how to put arrows on), it was originally a lot darker than this. At this point it was about ten minutes after I had taken it and it was starting to fade.

Any opinions please! I am so confused now.

Hi ive had the same problem with those tests two days ago i got two which gave me positives then disappeared after about 10 -15 minutes, so i bought a frer which was negative and had another negative yesterday. I thunk its the tests hun, i dont think they v good. Ive since bought somemore ic's and hav got bfns on them all. I must admit im confused as the second line came up quite quickly on them but didnt stickarnd for very long unfortunately! Im gona test again today but dnt hold out much hope for a bfp. Hope you get yours hun, i still think you shud try another test though as it could just be your :bfp: xxx good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->