Disappointed with our first try at reusables :(

i haven't used fabric conditioner - i like the idea of soaking the liners can you do both?
Yes i have got the newborn size, so maybe the small size would be better.

I'm curious about the old skool style terry foldable type, seems like you could just fold to fit right?? I know thats what I wore!!

terry nappies are good but there is much much easier, i have some motherease fitteds, they have poppers and fit birth to potty, then you put the plastic wrap over the top

x

^^

Of course if you want a nappy that really won't leak or break the bank and is super cute you just have to try one of Ellie's!

Well I just might! Thanks everyone :D I'm not giving in!!!

no definitely dont give up, there is so much choice out there, you must be able to find one that works :lol:

x

I love the smart nappy wraps but find a prefold insert to be more absorbent than the pads you can buy with them.

I'm much happier now! Kindly Rachel_C sent me the small size plus inserts which works just fine! Must just have been the newborn was a poor fit, will be going to get some more this week :D

Yay, that's great! I was going to get a NB smart nappy to try, but maybe I won't bother now if your LO seems to have been too big for them after only a few days. :wacko:

Don't know if Joshua is particularly large for the newborn size (he's 8lb 8oz) so if you get the small size first to try - if it's too big get newborn and then use the small when baby is a bit bigger :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->