disappointed:(

jojo23

mum to 1 angel baby
Reaction score
hey girls, so 3days late still no sign of AF and home preg test was NEGATIVE:cry:

really shocked as even as im typing this im so queasy and boobs are sore today. not AF sore but different sore:shrug:. so disappointed, guess I'll wait a few days and test again just to be sure but looks like another month gone by for me :( xxxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs: You're not out until af shows. Very frustrating for you though!! :hugs:

I'm so sorry my dear :( It's AWFUL when we feel everything we should feel and end up with a BFN :( Like Hanskiz says though~ you're not out til AF shows!!!

:dust:

I'm so sorry my dear :( It's AWFUL when we feel everything we should feel and end up with a BFN :( Like Hanskiz says though~ you're not out til AF shows!!!

:dust:

thanks hun must have stared at that stupid test for 10 minutes willing it to be positive!! will test again at the weekend if AF doesnt show, so strange though im queasy all day and even got sick after the shortest car journey. feel dizzy and tired, if im def not preg my body is playing serious tricks lol xxxx

Keeping fingers crossed you get a bfp xxx

If you implanted late it could just be too soon to show on a test, Good Luck :hugs:

If you implanted late it could just be too soon to show on a test, Good Luck :hugs:

thanks hun, really hoping thats what it is or maybe i ov'd later than i thought. will keep ye posted! xxxx:hugs:

do you use opk's ???

no hun didnt use opks or temp or anything was trying not to put too much pressure on myself for this month and just try 'let it happen'

i have a good idea of when i ov'd but maybe im way out...... still no sign of AF today. im spotty and sleeping bad and exhausted just all seems to be like my last pregnancy. I was 7 weeks ish when i tested the last time so maybe i just need to give it another week and then test?!!!???!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->