Disappointed!

babeefever

Reaction score
Well its official my cervix is closed SHUT! But I found out I wont be having a new years baby they want to bring belly beaner early....
Has anyone ever had their cervix closed up? If so did your doctor want the baby early? back to bed Im on bedrest until belly bean comes

im confused???

isnt your cervix meant to be shut?? your only 15 weeks prengant?

i always thought your cervix is only open slightly when you have more than one child?

x

Oops let me explain a bit, I have an incompetent cervix, My cervix's opens and causes preterm labour, so to avoid this they sew me closed and remove the stitches at 36-38 weeks.

ahhh! i get it now lol, sorry :)

best of luck then, do they know how early they are going to do it?

x

Either December 10th, Or December 26th! As long as the babies healthy Great...but I rather not have a kid so close to Christmas, my brothers brother is on December 24th and it wasnt what a birthday should be

mines due on the 18th, im dreading xmas!

not so much coz i will have a new baby, i can cope with that, its more coz i dont want the baby to take any focas off my other children, i want themto have a normal fun xmas with lots of pressies!

x

Maybe I sound alittle selfish, But all I want is a healthy baby, around Christmas time....too much family...too many germs...I want bonding time with baby before or after hoildays.

are they just removing your stitches or removing them and inducing you???
if there just removing your stitches it can still take up to 2 weeks to go into labour, thats what i've been told by my midwife and friends who've had the stitch because they were considering putting me one in but apparently i don't need it i'm safe by 2mm! not a lot but as long as it stays that way! just having regular checks at the moment. good luck and take it easy

Well make sure you do what you are told and rest and take it easy hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"