Disappointing first doppler attempt

Viz1975

Reaction score
Hi everyone I just received my doppler today and have had a couple of goes to try and find bubs heartbeat - I seem to find it for a couple of seconds between 135-160 on LCD screen but then it disappears and is soooo hard to find again - I can find mine no probs at all :dohh: Has anyone else had this trouble or did you all find your LO's heartbeat easily BTW I am only 9 weeks today so perhaps it is a bit too early - I will leave it now til Monday and have another go and then hopefully by next Thursday when I am 10 weeks it should be easier - at least I found the heartbeat for a few seconds I suppose :)

Nicola
xxx

I think it's a bit early for an unexperienced ear.

I went for my midwife appt Tuesday and I'm 8w3d and she tried, but couldn't find anything. I do have a tipped uterus so I'm not really expecting to hear anything for another month.

But definitely don't give up.

Yes it could be a tad early.. but with the angelsounds doppler, i heard my lil mans heartbeat at 9+6 so defo give it a couple more days x

yeah may be too early just... i heard it on doppler at home at about 14 weeks with DD

dont get obsessed with it and dont get upset if u cant find the HB! It is addictive and it can make u worry like hell!

It took me till about week 14 to actually get the heartbeat, and then she was moving so only got it briefly! x

I am expecting my doppler tomorrow and was hoping to hear something although this is optimistic. If you look on youtube there are tips for getting it.

At least you have heard something! XXX

I can sometimes find one really quick (now that I know where he/she is) but other times, I think they are farther back and I can't get a good read or find them at all. Sometimes it is louder than others depending on how close to the front they are. I do freak when I can't find them, but I just breath and then try again in a 1/2 hour after I have drank some water. Good luck!

well its good that you found your LO's heartbeat so early. i didnt find mine til 10 weeks. the baby has lots of room to move around so it can be really tricky to find the heartbeat for a long time.i still have baby going from one side to the other.lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->