Discharge!! Anyone else??

glowworm00

Reaction score
Is anyone else loosing a lot of discharge? Mine is watery and has a milky colour too it? Is this normal?
Thanks

I would like to know aswell!
Sorry I couldn't be any help. :flower:

Yep and me, I keep checking as I'm paranoid my fluid is leaking : - ( anyone know about this?

Yep, milky watery discharge is very very normal and called leukorrhea. It's caused due to the increased blood flow to the vagina at this stage, as well as the estrogen levels.

I've had it since 17 weeks and it's been driving me mad, because I was always worried I was leaking fluid. Went to check it out several times, every time it was just discharge. However, always do go to check it out, even if it is to put your mind at ease.

From what I've been told, amniotic fluid is like water, and you're more likely to confuse it with urine rather than discharge. Amniotic fluid will not cling to your labia, so if it's spread throughout your vulva, it probably is discharge. It can dry white, yellow or transparent.

I was told that the lying down test actually works. If you lie down for an hour and then you stand up and there is a gush, better check it out. If nothing falls out, it's probably discharge.

Very common and quite annoying really. I now have some 'dryer' days but every time it comes back it drives me mad. :wacko:

Sometimes I get that.

My mom who worked labor and delivery as a nurse said that amniotic fluid will soak your underwear and continue to do so.

If the discharge concerns you in any way or has an odor see your doctor. It's probably normal but they will be glad to reassure you. They can run all sorts of non-invasive tests.

Pantyliner's are your friend :) Saves your undies and makes you more comfy. Plus, you can determine the color better on white than you can on dark panties.

Mine's the exact same way. I've worn a pantyliner almost every day since I found out I was pregnant.

Yes this is normal as far as im aware, iv had it from a very early stage of pregnancy :) xx

Yep, me too, since early pregnancy. It's disgusting but normal.

I was walking back from the shop last week, felt a dribble down my leg (Sorry tmi!) and thought I'd wee'd myself :blush: so hurried home and found it was a gush of dc!

Have even had to buy new knickers in my lunch break because of it lol, keep forgetting to buy panty liners :dohh: :dohh: :dohh:

I've been so paranoid about this today- thought my waters were leaking :( it's been a horrible day of worrying!

Is anyone else loosing a lot of discharge? Mine is watery and has a milky colour too it? Is this normal?
Thanks

If you're not sure, get it checked. I didn't notice mine was different at all, always had lots of white. The doc asked how long I had it for, and I said I don't know. Turns out I had BV. Bacterial Vaginosis can cause pre-term labor and infection of amniotic fluid.

It could be nothing, but it could also be BV. One of it's signs are a thin discharge, and some people (like me) have no symptoms at all. Don't want to cause any undue worrying, I know pregnancy does that for us, but it's always better to be safe than sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->