Discharge changed colour?

berticles21

mummy to Noah
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Just a quick question. For the last few days my discharge has changed to having a slight brown tinge to it. I can't remember this happening with my other two pregnancies apart from at the end. I mentioned it to my midwife and she just said to keep an eye on it. I'm a bit concerned it may mean my body is gearing up a little early? Any other 2nd/3rd timers finding these things happening earlier?

If you have had sex prior to the brown, that could be it. As long as it isn't red and you aren't cramping/contracting I wouldn't worry too much

No sex is definitely off the cards at the minute! I'm just going to put it down to nothing to worry about and just my body gearing up

I'm a first timer but mine cm changed when I had a bad cold and when I had a uti/kidney infection?

I had brown discharge last weds and was told that it could be the mucous plug coming away. This doesn't mean that labour is going to start any time soon though. Apparently it can come away for weeks before labour starts xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->