discharge & pregnancy

Pearl

Reaction score
Ive been getting a lot of it since i tested ... is that normal ?
Has it happen to anyone else ? did anyone go to the docs about it, if so, what did the docs say ?

i might not be much help but i have had a bit but not lots.
all the other girls might be more of a help than me.

congratulations on your BFP

yeah i've had that 2 it normal i asked my doctor

Sometimes it's very gross and you think you either have AF or you've wet yourself.

Yup its very normal, and like anita said it can be really gross. I suggest that you buy panty liners. Later on it gets to the point that you'll change your undies a few times a day because they get soaked that fast. Panty liners are life savers!

I have loads. As someone said I keep thinking I'm bleeding and rushing to the toilet every five minutes. It's perfectly normal.:hugs:

I have loads. As someone said I keep thinking I'm bleeding and rushing to the toilet every five minutes. It's perfectly normal.:hugs:

lol i keep thinking the same thing its horrible isnt it i really panick sometimes

oh phew...thanks for all your replies :)
btw how long does it last ? the whole pregnancy ??

oh phew...thanks for all your replies :)
btw how long does it last ? the whole pregnancy ??

I had it all the way through in my last 2 pregnancies. Towards the end it tends to go a bit more watery but I'm not sure why. I kept thinking my waters had gone:blush:

Pregnancy is such a worry isn't it?

I had it all the way through in my last 2 pregnancies. Towards the end it tends to go a bit more watery but I'm not sure why. I kept thinking my waters had gone:blush:

Pregnancy is such a worry isn't it?

yes but its such a blessing..i hope, as its the journey to meeting ur unborn baby (this is my 1st time btw :))!

yes but its such a blessing..i hope, as its the journey to meeting ur unborn baby (this is my 1st time btw :))!

Awwwww how exciting.:hugs:

I can't wait to have my little baby already. I just want it to be safe and get through the whole pregnancy stage ok. I'm such a worrier:blush:

me too, the other day i was in boots and thought i was bleeding drop my basket and rushed to the nearest toilet thank god i wasnt bleeding.

I did the whole running the the bathroom thing with every little trickle I felt. It is indeed normal though.

I've got it too :( And yeah sometimes it is pretty gross

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->