Discharge problems please read ...

Banana2014

Reaction score
Hi all im 8 weeks pregnant i just went for a wee and when i wiped there wAs a big blob of thick white discharge wasnt stringy, i had a scan at 6+3 weeks due to some cramps and they said all was fine i even see babys heartbeat im just really worried about the discharge as i had a miscarriage back in january and me an my partner really want and love this baby already :(( i have my booking in appointment on the 20th july

Its normal hun! Its our bodies way of getting rid of toxins so that we don't get infections.

Unfortunately, NORMAL. We preggies have a lot of fun things to deal with while pregnant. All worth it though. :baby:

Thankyou for your replies just find myself worrying about everything and anything these days :wacko:

totally normal! I was going to post on dark yellow discharge/beige in colour sometimes is this normal?!!id a scan last week to see baby and saw its little heartbeat but im still worried something's wrong, no cramps or anything im just worried and wondering if this is normal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->