Discharge question

britgirl82

Reaction score
Am around 7 weeks pregnant.

For about three days recently I got heavy white discharge which came out onto my panties. I know that this is normal.

However since then (and before) my panties have been totally dry. The discharge is still there internally when I check - lots of it, thick, white, just like it should be - but I'm worried that it came out but has now stopped coming out.

Reading back this sounds like a really stupid concern, but it's bugging me. Is it ok that the discharge is just 'up there' rather than making its way out??

The other thing I thought was that the few days of increased discharge/more liquid discharge was when my mucus plug was forming. Now that it has, I've gone back to normality. Does this sound feasible?

Yes me, I'm 7 weeks today and its just started this morning, thick whitey cm sometimes with a hint of yellow x

I'm more concerned about how there doesn't seem to be enough of mine to make its way out: from memory and reading it leaks out all the time!

I'm 16 weeks along and I've had days of wet panties and days where panties are completely dry. I think it just comes and goes and is probably normal part of pregnancy, unless of course discharge is colored or has a strong smell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->