Discharge??? (TMI)

LeeMacca

Reaction score
I have so much discharge. I am changing my undies at least 2 times a day. Anyone else? I just put undies on and had to change them 15 mins later.

I don't know that I've had quite that much, but I wear a pad now because there have been a few times that I've had so much discharge, that it went all the way through my pants :blush: It was never so bad, I had to rush home from work or anything. So now I just wear the pad, which I really don't like.... ugh!

Good luck!

I always had lots of discharge this pregnancy. I would sometimes change my pad 3 times a day. I was always told it was normal from my OB.

I've got quite a lot and it smells different than it did pre-pregnancy (sorry TMI). I feel disgusting if I don't have 2 showers a day. I brought it up with my midwife and she took a swab to send to the lab just in case so I get results back tomorrow. No itching or pain at all though so she thinks it's just normal preggo discharge! Ewww.

I had so much watery discharge throughout sunday i thought my waters were leaking :/ Went and got checked out just incase and it was just a sudden rise in discharge there's no infection & bubs was absolutely fine lol I now wear liners otherwise i'd have to change about 3 times a day.

me too, i just keep changing cos im allergic to latex and get all itchy and/or get thrush if i wear pads for too long. im paranoid i smell though. no one has told me i do yet :)

If your worried then get it checked out to be on the safe side. I was in hospital last week and there was a girl in the bed next to me that thought she had a lot of discharge 2 weeks ago and it was actually her waters and she didn't know. I'm sure its nothing to worry about though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->