Discomfort after emptying bladder

Beee

Reaction score
For several weeks now I've noticed a pain/discomfort in my abdomen after urinating. It usually settles within a couple of minutes. Anyone know what might be causing this?? I thought it could be that baby's head is just pushing down hard in that area? Its not like a UTI or anything like that, and my urine is clear
Xx

yeah hun i think its the pressure from bubs. i have been getting it for a while now (bubs has been continuously head down for at least a month) and I blame that for that painful/ uncomfortable feeling after peeing.
I had a bad UTI when I was about 20 weeks pregnant and it is definitely NOT that, so i agree with you that it is not an infection thing.

I get it too. I think think mine is mostly baby being low head down but I als get Bh after going to the bathroom (tmi- I get Bh after any bathroom trip). But my bh come on sudden and can last minutes or hours!!

In my case it was purely baby's head on my bladder. Tested for uti so many times in the last 2 months of pregnancy but it wasn't a uti. Hang in there!

Yea I get the same thing. I think its where baby's head is.

I've got the same thing, I think baby just loves pushing on the bladder. I get BH every time I go to the bathroom, no matter what I'm doing in there lol

Thanks for the replies ladies. I'm having a sweep tomorrow if cervix is favourable so hoping it won't be too much longer now :)
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->