Discouraged 9dpo and bfn

liz29

Reaction score
cd1 ~ 9/14
cd8 ~ bd
cd12 ~ bd
o day ~ cd12 (i believe)

1dpo ~ nothing
2dpo ~ mild pains to right lower abdomen that increased to sharp pains through the night.. one small clump of white, thick cm (not usual for me)
3dpo ~ sharp, sharp pains to my right lower abdomen again.. so bad it would stop me in tracks at times... one more small clump of white cm..
4dpo ~ very mild cramping..
5dpo ~ mild cramping right about my pubic bone, and 1 sharp shooting pain to my right abdomen again... small twinges to my left side also.. no cm
6po ~ a few small weird twinges (maybe butterly type feeling) above my pubic bone. checked cervix position and it was high and very mushy.. TMI!
7dpo ~ woke up with a stuffy nose, sore throat and sneezing a ton.. super emotional, cried all day..
8dpo ~ still have a cold... still emotional, got into a huge fight with dh.. and have slight menstural cramps (which i don't get until the day of if i even get any)
9dpo ~ still have llittle bit of a cold.. have felt exhausted the past couple of days... tested with first response today and got :bfn::bfn::bfn

anyone go through anything like this??

Hi Liz..you're still pretty early to be testing. I'd wait a few days and try again. Symptoms sound good though! Good luck!

I'm feeling discouraged as well. I'm 11 dpo with heartburn, sore boobs, tired, nausea, and some lower back twinges...pretty sure I'm gonna start on Friday...sad...I tested today and it was negative...

DeeDee, the 2ww is terrible, soooo long!! but your symptons do sounds good =) my lower back has been aching tonight alittle as well... but my boobs do not hurt at all, they didn't with my son either though.. good luck :dust::dust:

oh ~ are you going to test again??

Thanks! Hahaha, I plan on testing everyday this week! I'm a testaholic. What about you?

oh yes!! i started testing at like day 7 =) i think i have tested 3 times today thinking it's been long enough for my hcg to rise =)

Hahha! Me too! Well, really only twice. But I understand!

I just totally feel like I'm going to start....just a weird feeling down there you know?

I feel the same. I am 11dpo today, last test I took was 8dpo and of course BFN. I have had a lot of bizarre symptoms, different for me, especially cervix wise but yesterday morning I just felt like I'm not. I don't feel like AF is coming either. I'm kind of just stuck. I hope we're wrong. I don't know when to expect AF. Could be anytime between thursday-sunday. I will probably take another test friday if AF isn't here yet.

Such willpower! I am dying to test right now but pretty sure still neg. I feel like she's coming, but its weird, I can't explain it...I hope that's a good sign...my cycles have been weird since the mc last Dec...

Such willpower! I am dying to test right now but pretty sure still neg. I feel like she's coming, but its weird, I can't explain it...I hope that's a good sign...my cycles have been weird since the mc last Dec...

Not much apparently, I did just take one, BFN. Although, I am having a hard time holding to use the bathroom because of the UTI, so won't be very concentrated. I wonder if the UTI would affect my results ?

Good luck Bdawn..... hopefully you get your :bfp: this week =)

i have been feeling slightly period crampy all evening and my lower back is achy also.. weird for me cause i don't get cramps usually and if i do than it's while i'm on af..

deedee... i just got up to pee, it's like 2am where i am, and it took everything i had not to poas =)

Bdawn, isn't that always how it is! well hopefully you get a positive soon! Just sucks that it might take longer because of the UTI.

Liz, I was actually contemplating taking test number three before bed! I must hold out! good job not doing it! I am just dying to know!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->