Discouraged 9dpo and bfn

Where are you at? I'm slightly butterfly-y like in my belly....

i'm in ohio... is it like fluttery twinges??? mine are def. period cramps =( but i'm not suppose to start until the 10th

I don't know if it's like fluttery...maybe more like when you are anticipating something? I don't know...My back is aching though....I read that some people get cramps that they think are period like and then don't get their period....so fingers crossed for you!

I don't know if it's like fluttery...maybe more like when you are anticipating something? I don't know...My back is aching though....I read that some people get cramps that they think are period like and then don't get their period....so fingers crossed for you!
How I wish you were still hanging around somewhere. I am feeling that Butterly feeling and would love to know if you got your BFP. I guess I will scour through your post lol.

How I wish you were still hanging around somewhere. I am feeling that Butterly feeling and would love to know if you got your BFP. I guess I will scour through your post lol.

Looks like she had a baby September 2012, so unless it was a loss she probably didn’t get her BFP until January :)

Looks like she had a baby September 2012, so unless it was a loss she probably didn’t get her BFP until January :)

Thank you much! Her posts would not pull up for me ❤️

Oh I see where you looked now. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"