Dishwasher help

Lauren25

Reaction score
Weve got a Beko dishwasher which we've had just over a year and for the last few months the glasses and cups are coming out covered in grit/sand like dirt.

It's got plenty of rinse aid and salt in it and I've changed the tablets a few times thinking it was that but it's not.

Does anyone know what it could be ?

My mums used to do this when it needed cleaning, she used to use something like dishwasher salt and do a wash with no dishes. Hope this helps. xxx

^

Yip or you can buy stuff to put in your dishwasher and run it empty on a cycle to clean it. x

As the others said hun sounds like it just needs a little clean :flower: I bought some dishwasher/washing machine cleaner from wilko's about £2/£3 for 2 treatments x

Thanks everyone but I've put a cleaner through it and it made no difference, the thing is its just the cups and glasses never the plates bowls etc

Have you physically cleaned out the filters? My mams dishwasher does this too as the filter gets bunged up with crap quite often.

Have you physically cleaned out the filters? My mams dishwasher does this too as the filter gets bunged up with crap quite often.

WSS take the filters out and wash them - they get really gross!

I also found a thick layer of grease under my filters.

I bet you're like me - only ever the glasses and cupsbut you're a creature of habit and always load it in the same order.

WSS take the filters out and wash them - they get really gross!

I also found a thick layer of grease under my filters.

I bet you're like me - only ever the glasses and cupsbut you're a creature of habit and always load it in the same order.

Thanks ill give that a go.

Haha yes my dishwasher has the be in the right order and I go mad when OH does it wrong :haha:

Thanks ill give that a go.

Haha yes my dishwasher has the be in the right order and I go mad when OH does it wrong :haha:

Crickey Yes! its one of those if you want it done properly you have to do it yourself! I go mad at DH as he just doesnt do it my way. mind you i think its deliberate so I dont ask too often!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->