Disney Animator Dolls.

Shabutie

Mum to Amara & #2 on way
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has brought any (or all :haha: ) of these?

I think they are so adorable and would love to own the whole collection for myself, but at £20 each, and 10 dolls in total, it could become expensive.

I think my fav has to be either Pocahantus or Ariel. Whats yours?

Attachments

• DISNEY ANIMATOR DOLLL.jpg
    DISNEY ANIMATOR DOLLL.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 40
Tey are gorgeous. And Im pretty sure they would be collectors items in the future. I love the belle and rapunzel ones.

amelie has ariel :) i dont think theyre really supposed to be played with a lot. Ariels hair is a state!

I like Snow White her expression is cute :) i love them, E would probably cover hers in food or rag them about so i wouldn't spend £20 on them until she was a lot older x

I've caved and ordered Pocahontas, but had to get it from somewhere different then the disney shop as it wasn't available. Excited for it to arrive, im such a big kid. :haha:

I like the one with the little dog, not sure who it is though.

we've got snow white, but only cause my auntie bought it for LO, however every time i go past the disney store i have to stop myself getting her another one, she's no where near the age of playing with them, but she gets really excited when she sees her in the box! x

I love the jasmine one. I may get jasmine for my niece as her name is jasmine

Im the only one buying them for me :rofl:

Although I will no doubt get Amara 1 or 2 to play with. They are 43cm ish in size, which is really good.

I cant wait for mine to arrive.

they have pot bellies :rofl:

theyre the same size as the disney toddler dolls (amelie has belle)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->