Disney infinity 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jensonsmummy

Reaction score
So my mum has just got LO disney infinity 1 in tesco for £18. I know nothing about it though and no idea how it works. Can anyone give me a brief rundown on how it works/what I need. She bought him starter pack, two pack of disney cars and another set with 3 characters. Do we need more than that? Plus what are power disks needed for :wacko:

So my mum has just got LO disney infinity 1 in tesco for £18. I know nothing about it though and no idea how it works. Can anyone give me a brief rundown on how it works/what I need. She bought him starter pack, two pack of disney cars and another set with 3 characters. Do we need more than that? Plus what are power disks needed for :wacko:

I don't really know but we've bought it for ds too! My understanding is this:

Starter pack = main game disc and the three characters from 3 different play sets (monsters, pirates and incredibles) so you can play in each three games or put each character into the toybox and mess about doing challenges etc.

If the 'other set with three characters' is from the same games listed above you can play in 2 player mode because you need 2 from the same film to play 2 player.

There are a few other 'play sets' I.e. Proper games which are cars, toy story and another I can't think of. For these you need the set which is 2 characters and a crystal thing pack. Another other character that is by itself doesn't play in a game but can be put into the toybox mode to do al sorts of fun things.

The power discs are a bit of a mystery to me. I think they unlock different bits in the games but I'm not sure. You don't need them to start and I think you can buy them directly from the playstation store anyway.

Your mum has got more than enough to get started! The new disney infinity 2.0 has some great characters like Tinkerbell / Aladdin etc but they won't work on the 1.0.

Thank you so so much for that. I am so not with it with all these new things out. That really helped explain it :) one spolt boy this year x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"