Disney on Ice 100 years of magic!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisasheldon

Reaction score
Not xmas related but booked to go see this at the end of October with the boys at the NIA, Birmingham, they have never been before and are really excited, also thinking of booking the West Midlands Safari Park, Santa Safari too, so looking forward to the next 4 months!!!

We've booked to see this in November too:happydance: can't wait as DD has been to 2 disney on ice shows before and loved them so she will be so excited to go again when we tell her.

We are going a couple of days after Christmas, can't wait :happydance:

We're going too we have been a few times before its brilliant

We've booked to see this in November too:happydance: can't wait as DD has been to 2 disney on ice shows before and loved them so she will be so excited to go again when we tell her.

Are you going to Odyssey elphaba? I've got dd tickets for her 3rd birthday.

We're going to this as well in november. It will be ds first time going, I'm really excited to take him.

What sort of age would you start taking children to a Disney on ice show ladies? I have never been and really want to take the kids but not sure wether DS2 would still be too little. He is 21months now xx

I brought my boys at Easter so youngest was 1.5. He sat well as he was out of sorts but both loved it

Are you going to Odyssey elphaba? I've got dd tickets for her 3rd birthday.

Yes we are. Aw your little girl will love it, they always put on a great show. Just don't buy the merchandise it's riddiculously overpriced and poor quality. I learnt my kesson after the first time and now we take DD to the disney store before going over and let her pick a treat there which keeps her happy.

What sort of age would you start taking children to a Disney on ice show ladies? I have never been and really want to take the kids but not sure wether DS2 would still be too little. He is 21months now xx

DD was 2 years 2 months the first time we went and she sat through it no problem. She does love live shows and has been going to theatre shows etc since turning one so I'd have no probs booking at your sons age x

We took my lo to the princess one last year at two and half and she loved it as did we all

I'd love to take my LO as just the TV advert for the show the other day had him all excited, but he won't even quite be two so I'm not sure if it's a good idea, I think it depends on your child, and I know mine can be a bit of a handful!

I wanna goooo!! Bet all the best tickets are sold! Will look into it tomorrow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"