Disney World Florida

oliv

Reaction score
Hi!!!

We are heading to Florida in two weeks :happydance: I have just looked at the Disney site for ticket prices and wow they are expensive!!

Anybody know if you can get the tickets cheaper?

No advice but oh my, so jealous!
Have an amazing time!

xx

I cant wait but disney looks to be working our at over $300 each

I'm sure there pretty much the same all over. Can't remember if we looked about price wise, if your going to find anything you'll need to scour the net. The thin I didn't like was there was only 2 week tickets you could buy for universal and Disney. I've been 3 times but we only stay in Orlando for 1 week and a week on an island on the gulf coast. So we needed up spending a fortune on tickets because of the 2 week unlimited thing . If you can afford it I recommend the fast passes in universal, they're dear but you only queue for 10 mins max on each ride.. Also, take food in the parks, it gets so expensive sheeting out everyday as Universal only do their restaurants where your paying $12 each for a meal, sounds ok but every day sucks your money up! We also bought a cup for unlimited sodas, we just kept refilling seperatly for each of our drinks.

Definitely google love, it's been 8 years since I went so I can't remember which site I used but I got a really good deal on my Disney and Universal tickets before I went. know you can't guarantee there won't be a queue but we went end of September and the only ride we had to wait any length of time to go on was the Jaws ride (which turned out to be the most utterly rubbish and pointless ride too lol).

Package deals are the best. If you stay on disney you can usually get your tickets, hotel and meal plan at a good price. That's what we did. If you aren't staying on disney and don't want a meal plan I'm not too sure. Have fun!!!

If you want to do all the Disney parks then a package deal is going to be best. I am looking for some at the moment, but we dont want to do all the parks, just 2. At the moment the best deal I am getting is £450 for the 2 parks for all 4 of us and that is through Attraction Tickets :) xx

I am so Jealous you go in 2 weeks time !!!! Where are you staying ? xx

If you want to do all the Disney parks then a package deal is going to be best. I am looking for some at the moment, but we dont want to do all the parks, just 2. At the moment the best deal I am getting is £450 for the 2 parks for all 4 of us and that is through Attraction Tickets :) xx

We want to do two of the disney park plus the waterparks. We are staying on international drive :thumbup:

So jealous! I went to Florida when I was only 10! Had the best time haha would love to go back now im older! Xx

i went when i was 18!! OH has never been

We want to do two of the disney park plus the waterparks. We are staying on international drive :thumbup:

We are staying on I drive to. :). What hotel are you staying at ??

We are staying in the quality Inn. When are you going?

We dont go for another 5 months :( We are going to be staying at The Rosen Inn @Pointe, we stayed there last year and we loved it, so we decided to stick with what we knew :) What Disney parks are you thinking of doing ?? We are going to do Magic kingdom and Hollywood Studios x

If you're only doing 2 parks and a water park I'd get American tickets, I'll have a hunt around for the website but it works out cheaper than over here. I don't go for ages yet :(

We dont go for another 5 months :( We are going to be staying at The Rosen Inn @Pointe, we stayed there last year and we loved it, so we decided to stick with what we knew :) What Disney parks are you thinking of doing ?? We are going to do Magic kingdom and Hollywood Studios x

I stayed in this hotel the last time i was there and loved it so chose it again, best to stick to what you know haha

We want to do the same two plus the waterparks :happydance:

Don't be tempted to buy cheap tickets off a non-reputable source hun as your fingerprints are linked with the tickets now. You don't want to buy tickets that have someone elses prints on them and you can't get in!

Have a wonderful time! Not jealous...... much!!!

I've never really seen any discounts for Disney tickets other than through like AAA. SeaWorld and Universal sometimes have discounts. Legoland has kid free tickets out there.

We went a couple of yrs ago and did all the parks and discovery cove to swim with dolphins. We paid about 1200 for the three of us but was worth it i think. We went at Easter and encountered no real queues anywhere except busch gardens so we only did fast pass there (well me and eldest dd did) with the food the kids meals were huge so i had one of them and girls would share one then have icecream in afternoon...! Worked out loads cheaper , however we were not on any budget...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->