Displaced Uterus?

BlackBerry25

Helena & Elliot <3
Reaction score
When I was in the hospital after giving birth, the nurse told me I had a displaced uterus and that I needed to empty my bladder or they would insert the cathader again. I didn't want that so I ran and made myself pee. Everytime they would come check me they wrote on my chart that I had a displaced uterus, but they never discussed what that meant to me.

Now I am home and am still having a horrible lower back ache when I try to bend, or if I sit for too long, or if I lift something heavy. I wonder if its because of my uterus? I had it when I was pregnant and I thought it would go away after I delivered Helena.

Does anyone else have a displaced uterus and could you explain what that means to me? I am trying to google it but I am not finding much out.

It just means that your uterus is in the wrong place.. It can cause pelvic/lower back/abdo pain and there is not much that can be done about it, if you had it during preg. that normally means you also had it before and it will stay after.. Only time docs can do anything I think is when you start having pains during sex, which doesn't always happen anyway. Best of luck hun :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->