Disposable diaper reviews

TMonster

Reaction score
I was reading through these reviews and I thought others might find the tests they did useful.

https://www.babygearlab.com/Disposable-Diaper-Reviews#bicreview

I have to admit, I have a pack of earths best, which I received as a gift and I was thinking about using the pampers swaddlers but I may continue to use the earths best.

Also, there is a note that the Bambo diapers have changed now and are not nearly as good which is a shame because I may have been inclined to try those as well. I am waiting for updated reviews.

6,000 diapers?! Oh my gahhhhhhd.

I don't have a Target close to me so I guess I'll be sticking with the Pampers.

I signed up for target cartwheel. It's an add on website linked directly to Target. They give coupons every couple of days sometimes only 5% off, other times 20% off or more on their diapers. It's worth it to sign up for it and check every couple of days to see what deals they are running. 20% off is over 5 dollars per box off making their diapers under 12-13 cents a diaper depending on size. I don't do the 5% deal, that isn't enough for me, so stocking up when they have the higher percentages off.

I hope that all made sense. I am not making much sense today, lol.

Anyhow, just thought I'd let you in on the cartwheel thing. All you have to do is go to Target.com and type cartwheel into their search bar and it should come up. I'm all about coupons for diapers right now while stocking up.

We chose to go with Target and then pick up whatever great deals in other brands if they come up. I love buy one get one free deals on jumbo packs :haha:

Thank you so much for sharing this article!

Yeah when I heard 6000 the first thing that came to my mind is thank goodness I am not planning on using cloth diapers because I may lose my mind trying to clean all that too lol.

And I don't even think that 6000 accounts for sick days and other changing incidents.

Yeah when I heard 6000 the first thing that came to my mind is thank goodness I am not planning on using cloth diapers because I may lose my mind trying to clean all that too lol.

And I don't even think that 6000 accounts for sick days and other changing incidents.

No kidding!

How are there even enough land fills on earth to fit all those diapers? Ewwww.:sick:

No kidding!

How are there even enough land fills on earth to fit all those diapers? Ewwww.:sick:

That's why lots of people do cloth, those 6000 diapers also take 250-500 years to decompose

And 6000 diapers is spread over 2 years which is about 8 diapers a dayc since clothe diaper users have usually at least 24 diapers in there "stash " it's only about 2 loads of laundry extra a week, sometimes less if you have more diapers

I didn't see it on the review, but White Cloud (I buy mine at Walmart) diapers are amazing. We were using Pampers Swaddlers until we discovered White Cloud, and so far they've worked just as well as Pampers but are so much cheaper! Plus for any other FTMs that are like me and have no idea when a diaper needs to be changed, the diapers have a wetness indicater that turns color just like the Swaddlers. The absorbency is great too - my daughter sleeps 10 to 12 hours at night without waking, and they're enough to keep it all contained without leaking. :)

White Cloud Size 1 (112 count) - $15.97
Pampers Swaddlers Size 1 (108 count) - $24.94

I didn't see it on the review, but White Cloud (I buy mine at Walmart) diapers are amazing. We were using Pampers Swaddlers until we discovered White Cloud, and so far they've worked just as well as Pampers but are so much cheaper! Plus for any other FTMs that are like me and have no idea when a diaper needs to be changed, the diapers have a wetness indicater that turns color just like the Swaddlers. The absorbency is great too - my daughter sleeps 10 to 12 hours at night without waking, and they're enough to keep it all contained without leaking. :)

I bought some of these and the Swaddlers but haven't used either yet (lol obviously!) Cant wait to see how the work! I'm all about saving some money. ;)

I bought some of these and the Swaddlers but haven't used either yet (lol obviously!) Cant wait to see how the work! I'm all about saving some money. ;)

Exactly! I just wish I had known about them before we spent all of that money on the Swaddlers! The Swaddlers do fit a little bit better, but I haven't had a leak yet with the White Cloud diapers. :) And $9 savings a box adds up pretty quick!

The Parent's Choice formula from Walmart is also really good (daughter does better on it than Gerber Good Start) for anyone that is formula feeding as well. Makes my life so much easier to be able to grab diapers and formula from one place, and usually save at least $15-20 between the two compared to the name brand equivalents. I can live with that! :haha:

Exactly! I just wish I had known about them before we spent all of that money on the Swaddlers! The Swaddlers do fit a little bit better, but I haven't had a leak yet with the White Cloud diapers. :) And $9 savings a box adds up pretty quick!

The Parent's Choice formula from Walmart is also really good (daughter does better on it than Gerber Good Start) for anyone that is formula feeding as well. Makes my life so much easier to be able to grab diapers and formula from one place, and usually save at least $15-20 between the two compared to the name brand equivalents. I can live with that! :haha:

Wal Mart is definitely the place to go for savings. :thumbup:

I didn't see the white cloud but they do have Parents Choice on there and those did pretty poorly. Second to last on their tests https://www.babygearlab.com/Disposable-Diaper-Reviews/Parents-Choice-Walmart

It fared worst in absorbency and left gel crystals on the baby.

Here is the list of all 20 they tested https://www.babygearlab.com/Disposable-Diaper-Reviews/ratings (clicking view all can do that) and they allow you to select up to 5 and compare them side by side in the different departments that they rate on.

Also, it seems the Parent's Choice diapers are 15 cents/diaper vs. Target brand at 14 cents and seemed to do much better.

When my LO was a newborn I used Pampers, up through the first year and then switched to the target brand because I was so sick of spending the extra $$ for name brand. They have always worked great, but I didn't use them when he was very little so I dont have a real life comparison for those. I have gotten a lot of Pampers as gifts so will go through them first, but then think I'll use Target brand. I'm glad to see they got such great reviews but even if they didn't with my own experience I'd probably still have used them! Never tried any of the Walmart brands. Our Walmart is always such a cluster F we try to avoid it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->