distracted any???

KateH & bump

Reaction score
Hi All

I am 30+2 and TOTALLY distracted! Has anyone else experienced this?

I work from home (doing my PHD) and I spend all day doing...nothing....browsing baby stuff websites, reading B&B, but getting precisly nothing done!

Blagging to my supervisors will only last so long....

any advise as to how to stay focused - am due 20th Feb and not planning on starting mat leave until 1st Feb.....

actually starting to get quite down about not achieving anything all day...

I am the same huni all I do is go on here on my iPhone luckly I have my own office so no one can see me not doin anything lol it's makin me impatient though I just want to go on maternity leave now :wacko: xxx

I am just a day ahead of you and feel exactly the same way, although I have gotten better over the past few weeks. I work from home too.

Why don't you take a break, have a nice lunch and put your head down between 2-4pm. I will do the same myself. We will feel all the better for it :)

I like the sound of your plan leelee - just need to work hard in the morning so I don' feel horrible and guilty. I am sooo not like this usually - before I was pregnant it would have taken a hurricane to stop me working!

thanks for the reassurance
xxx

I like the sound of your plan leelee - just need to work hard in the morning so I don' feel horrible and guilty. I am sooo not like this usually - before I was pregnant it would have taken a hurricane to stop me working!

thanks for the reassurance
xxx

Unfortunately I am always easily distracted but the thoughts of being stressed with work after Xmas is pushing me on and ensuring that I try and get a lot done before I go on hols.

I am totally distracted too! I thought I would be working hard, trying to finish up so many things before the baby comes and I am away from work for a couple months, but instead it's been the opposite and I can't focus at all! I've resorted to setting myself one tiny goal per day so that at least I feel like I finished one small thing each day (but this is about 1% of the amount of work I used to get done in a day).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->